Equity Compensation Valuation Associate
Infinite Equity supports companies with the strategic design, implementation, and measurement of equity compensation programs. Our expertise spans the entire life cycle of employee equity from the authorization of new shares, supporting management and the Compensation Committee on the LTIP Design, communication and education of programs, analytical valuations under ASC 718 using Black Scholes, binomial modeling, and Monte Carlo simulations, ongoing support for financial reporting, and tracking and certification of performance plan payouts. As a new associate, you will immediately make an impact on client engagements. You will gain exposure to client engagements, deliverables, and the development of mathematical models. As your career progresses, you will begin developing relationships with client contacts, and mastering the technical competencies of Infinite Equity, and taking on more leadership roles within our organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Begin the Certified Equity Professional examinations, leading to ultimately becoming a CEP.
• Support valuation consulting engagements, which requires competencies in financial modeling.
• Support the certification and review of MyPerformanceAwards, which requires diligent attention to detail and quality control procedures.
• Create documentation of the processes underlying our engagements, ensuring solutions meet the client’s bespoke needs and comply with relevant tax, disclosure, and accounting standards.
• Participate in client delivery meetings and tying a bow around our services to ensure that our clients always end satisfied.
• Support in long term investments into the business for future growth opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, or business administration
• Relevant work experience: 0 – 2 years
• Project management and problem-solving skills
• Proficient Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
There will be a consistent focus on Associates to ensure of their long-term growth into future professional growth opportunities.
Infinite Equity is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.